Developed in partnership with the National Catholic Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham, Dona is a simple, affordable and easy-to-use solution to allow you to accept contactless card donations at church. We estimate with Dona we can increase your collection revenue by 30%, on average an increase of £60,000 per year for a parish.
With Dona you will be able to take payments during church services just like a standard collections or 24/7 with our standalone add-ons. Payments are facilitated through our Dona app and you can monitor all your transaction activity on a secure online admin portal dedicated to your parish.
- WIFI/4G enabled smartphone interface
- State of the art, secure contactless card reader that accepts all major credit and debit cards
- Sturdy branded case
- Designed with parish use in mind: easy to pass around the pews during collection
- Standalone stand available: can be installed at the back of the church as a 24/7 self-service option.
- Pre-installed on the tablet we supply
- Runs self-sufficiently on the above-mentioned smartphone
- Intuitive design with clear payment denomination
- Can facilitate as a service Point of Sale for repository/cafe/books etc
- Dedicated online admin portal
- Track live revenue and payout schedule
- Easy to understand analytics and transaction history
- Set payment increments for Dona App
We’re launching Dona with a select group of early adopters – we would love you to be in this exclusive group. This is a fantastic way to not only benefit for reduced commission fees for life as well as free first upgrade on the collection devices but also to shape how Dona can really help you.
For a “no-strings-attached”, confidential consultation leave us your contact details and a preferred time to speak.
Dona founders, Elroy Fernandes and Alex Cooper are two Catholic tech entrepreneurs who are passionate about their faith; our mission is to help parishes increase their income. It does not matter which denomination you are from, Dona is for all and can help all, in the true spirit of the Gospel.
Elroy studied Computer Science at the University of Kent. He is a highly proficient Agile Project manager and Agile evangelist with 10 years of experience delivering digital software applications end to end for large corporates. As such Dona benefits from the full weight of his little black book of contacts.
Alex graduated from the University of St Andrews with a degree in Modern Languages. After working in sales and executive search, Alex set up a bespoke catering and events company in London. His aim was always to creating unique consumer experiences through the savvy application of digital tech, a skill he now puts to full use at Dona.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions or think you could be a good person to work for us, please do get in touch!