Contactless Donations Made Easy for Charities
We accept all major payment methods
What is Dona?
Dona is the easiest way for charities to collect contactless donations. The Dona Digital Collection Plate, built specifically for charities, is an easy to use self-service device that collects donations via contactless or chip-and-PIN. Accompanying the Digital Collection Plate is the Dona Portal, where you can instantly track donations you receive, configure your Digital Collection Plates and manage Gift Aid.
Dona comes with a website to collect card donations and capture Gift Declarations. Share this with your donors or integrate it with your existing website.
Dona Digital Collection Plate
- Simple to setup. Fast and easy for supporters to use.
- Unmanned, self-service contactless donations.
- Up to 6 configurable donation values.
- Custom donation amount available.
- Contactless and chip and PIN payments.
- Donors can Gift Aid register on the Digital Collection Plate.
- Can be deployed on a secure stand (pictured) or used in portable mode.
- Powered by battery and can be plugged in for “always on” mode.
- Regular software updates with the latest features for all our customers.
- Track and manage all your donations in one place.
- Donations appear instantly after the Digital Collection Plate is used.
- See analytics on your donations to help optimise your usage of the Digital Collection Plates.
- Configure and manage your Digital Collection Plates.
- Manage Gift Aid including Gift Aid Declarations and export your Gift Aid log.
- Download your donations to Excel for further analysis and reporting.
Dona loves Gift Aid
Gift Aid is an integral scheme for charities to get additional income and so we have made Gift Aid a key part of Dona. Dona allows charities to collect more Gift Aid and makes easier than ever before to manage and administer it .
- Unique Gift Aid tracking system for donors – donor registers once and future donations are automatically tracked as Gift Aidable.
- Manage Gift Aid declarations and status.
- Export Gift Aid log in the HMRC required format. Gift Aid processing now takes minutes!
- Fully HMRC compliant.
Security is really important to us. We’ve ensured that Dona reaches the highest security and certification standards.
- Our card readers are EMV certified.
- Our payment processing system is PCI-DSS certified.
- Payments are managed via FCA authorised organisations.
- Software and systems are rigorously security tested to world-class technology standards.
- GDPR & HMRC compliant.
Every charity is different and that’s why the Dona Digital Collection Plate comes highly customisable straight out of the box.
It doesn’t stop there.
We know that some charities want something even more specific including media, brand colours and imagery on the Dona Digital Collection plate.
We are more happy to support these requests. Just get in touch and we’ll sort you out.
We have built Dona to be a robust and reliable solution for charities to collect contactless donations. We’re confident you won’t have issues, but they do sometimes happen.
With Dona, we provide our technical support team to answer any questions and solve any issues you might have. We’re here to help.
Available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm UK time.
Why Contactless Donations?
The way we pay is changing...
Contactless is on the rise. Everyone needs to keep ahead of the curve and charities are no exception. At Dona, we want to help you meet your supporters where they are. We realise that the smallest inconvenience can put off donors. That’s why we’ve developed a way for charities to thrive in a cashless world with contactless donations.
We want contactless donations for everyone.
That’s why we have a simple, transparent pricing plan.
Digital Collection Plate
£300 + VAT
Software licensing fee
£40/month + VAT
Our payment processor charges 1.69% on an all payments. We add nothing on top.
Dona is a product of Regium Consulting, a London-based specialist technology consultancy working in partnership with charities.
Regium Consulting’s mission with Dona is to help charities maximise their donation revenue.
We are not here just to make a profit; we are here to help charities. With Dona, we want to bring a world-class donations solution to charities at a low cost.
In-line with our mission, 5% of all Dona’s profits are given to charitable causes.
The name “Dona” comes from Latin, meaning “gifts”.
Get In Touch
If you’re interested in getting Dona or want to find out more, drop us a message. Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (UK) – we usually respond the same day.